Thursday 28 June 2012

ART FOR MY WALLS

I inherited some wonderful old art books about a year ago.  Very nice indeed, but lets face it, when do we pick up an art book and read it?   Me?, never......

So, I decided to rip some of the pages out and frame them.  Check them out.

 
Lots of choices here.




































Decided to use black and white pics of old gothic churches.
I framed them on a frameless frame; Thought I would contrast the old churches with modern framing.
You can use matte board to glue the pic on, or if you want to save money like me, Steal a bristol board from the kids.....lol
I love to mix the old and the new.


















Secured them with clips, and ready to hang.

















Hung them on the sides of my fireplace.

















No comments:

Post a Comment