Here it is looking like it had better days.....lol
First, I removed the legs, and sanded. I really hate doing this, because I need to get to the fun part.....lol A very important step in doing a good job.
I also sanded the sides of the table, as that is the only section that I will be painting.
Used an all purpose primer for the legs and the sides of the table.
I used a spray adhesive to hold down the foam that I am going to put on the table.
I used a one inch foam for the top.
I added batting to the top of the foam so you can get a really nice smooth curved edge.
Wrapped my fabric, and used my staple gun to adhere it.
For the corners, which is an area that has excess fabric, I gathered it and stapled it, making it look as neat as possible, and putting in as many staples as you need to.
Cut the fabric close to the stapled edge. You can add some cord to the underneath, to give you a nice finished edge, though you will not be seeing this anyway.
Here it is, all done! The top part anyway.
Check back, and I am hoping to get this baby into my bedroom by the end of the week.
I have created a rug from faux fur....and some wall decorations that y'all will be laughing when I tell you what I used. Promise, you will laugh, or think I have completely lost my marbles.....yup that's me, kooky.